Parents seeking admission of their wards should obtain prospectus and an application form for registration. The registration form is available with the Administrator Harrow School.
- Registration of students will generally be open during the months of January / February.
- Application forms are to be filled in and submitted to the Administrative Office within 2 working days from issue of the form.
- Students not submitting admission forms along with requisite documents by appointed date will have their registration cancelled.
- One form is applicable for one student only.
Note : Registration is no guarantee for admission. Registration fees once paid is non-refundable.
Admission in Kindergarten (Pre NC, NC and KG)
Parents are requested to fill in the Registration Form that can be obtained from the school. This will be followed by Interaction with the Kids and Parents.
Required Documents List
- Birth Certificate
- 3 Passport size photograph of each child & one each of parents/guardian.
- Photo copy of resident proof (Voter ID/Ration card/Passport)
- Medical history records and other details about the child that may be important may be submitted.
|Class||Minimum age (as on 1 April)||Remarks|
|Pre. N.C.||21/2 - 31/2 Years||Interaction with students along with parents|
|N.C.||31/2 - 41/2 Years||Number & Alphabet Oration & Interaction|
|K.G.||41/2 - 51/2 Years||Number & Alphabet (oral & written) & Interaction|
Admissions in class 1 to XIIth
Student seeking admission in Class 1 to class XI has to get registered and face written test and Interview. Interaction is also done with the Parents.
Date & Timings for Written Test will be intimated at the time of Submission of Registration Form.
At the time of registration, the following documents are to be submitted to the Administrative Office:
- Duly filled and signed Registration Forms.
- 2 Passport size colour photographs of the child
- Proof of Date of Birth (Issued by Municipal Corporation or any authorized competent authority).
- Submit the Transport Form (If School Transport needs to be availed).
- Photocopy of the present school Final Exam Report Card for class II to IX
- INCOMPLETE REGISTRATION FORMS WILL BE REJECTED.